Ask about our Price Matching policy Financing Available!
To find the item you are looking for:
- Click on the relevant category at the top of each page and browse, or
- Click to the Search Box at the top right of each page and type in the item you are looking for. You will be taken to the item, if we have it.
To make a purchase:
- Click on the "Add to Cart" button and the process will start, or
- Some items in this field are quite heavy or bulky and cannot be shipped via a parcel service. To get an accurate quote with the shipping included, just click on the "Ask a Question" button below the product, and you will be taken to a form where you can fill in your location's information and select the equipment you would like the quote for. Once you send the form to us, we will email you back with a detailed quote. If it meets with your approval, we will then proceed to take your credit card information either verbally (by phone) or through a link we set up specifically for your purchase online. You may also send a check if you prefer.
Acceptance of Orders:
- All verbal orders, purchase orders and contracts are subject to acceptance by The American Gym. It is understood that the installation, assembly and/or use of items is the responsibility of the buyer or user. The American Gym is not responsible or liable for personal injury or property damage incurred through the use of purchased items.
- Your personal information will not be sold or otherwise disclosed to any company or individual without your consent.
- All returns must be authorized by The American Gym. You must make your return within a week of receipt to qualify, unless there is some reason that this could not be done. At that time, you will be given instructions as to where to return the item. We ship from various locations, so this is quite important. The purchaser will be responsible for all freight or shipping charges. A restocking fee may apply. You can contact us by email or by calling us at 859-881-0018.
How can I contact The American Gym?
- You can reach us by phone at 859-881-0018. We are available for calls from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST.
- You can also email us anytime at email@example.com. Your email will be answered during business hours.
How long is my quote good for?
- Domestic quotes are valid for 30 days. International quotes are valid for 15 days.
Do I have to pay for everything up front?
- Yes. We are just like any other retail store and require 100% prepayment. We accept several forms of payment (please see below).
- We accept all major credit cards, cashier's checks, Paypal, wire transfers and ACH. We accept POs from approved dealers and educational institutions. Some of these forms of payment may take several days to process and settle. If you are on a timeline, please inquire as to how quickly your payment will be cleared.
- Not exactly. We do not accept payments directly; however, we work with a great leasing company. If you are interested in leasing, please contact them directly: Full Circle Finance, Cyndy Petterson, 425-678-1164. We can work with other leasing companies on a case-by-case basiss.
How can I make a purchase with a secure link?
If you would like to make your payment for a quoted purchase online, please let your sales associate know, so they can set up a custom link for your specific order.
How long do your products take to produce?
Generally, you can find the lead time in the product description. Depending on the time of the year and product, lead times can exceed 10 weeks. Please plan in advance as most items are made to order and take at least 2 weeks in production. You can always ask for a specific lead time by calling or emailing us.
All lead times are estimates and subject to change at any time.
How can I track my purchase?
You are always welcome to email and inquire about your product while it is in production.
Once the item is shipped, you will be sent tracking via email.
What is a liftgate, and do I need one?
A liftgate is a feature that will come equipped on certain semi-trucks. It allows a large shipment to be lowered to the ground. If you do not have a truck-high dock, you will require a truck equipped with a liftgate. Please make sure we are aware if you need a liftgate so we can ensure it is added to the quote.
What do you mean by a truck-high dock?
A truck-high dock is not a garage door. A truck-high dock means that you have an area where a semi-truck can back up to your building and the floor of your building, will be the same height as the truck bed. This would be approximately 48" above ground level. You will not need a liftgate if you have a truck-high dock.
What can I pick up in Kentucky?
The Spring Floors, Spring Kits and Colt Pommel Trainers are all available for pick-up in Kentucky.
Can I receive my product on a weekend or evening?
Some small packages may be received on a Saturday, but weekend delivery cannot be specifically requested. Freight cannot be delivered on a weekend or after 5 pm.
What are perimeter springs?
Perimeter springs are an additional row of springs along the perimeter of the Spring Floor. They are useful in maintaining even bounce to the outside edge of the floor, as well as reducing wear from athletes standing on the edges of the floor. They are recommended on competition sized Spring Floors.
Can you make custom sized floors?
Yes! We can make any size Spring Floor to the nearest whole foot. We can also accommodate many unique designs (additional charges may apply). No matter the size, we can make it!
What is the difference between Carpet Bonded Foam and Flexi-Rolls?
Carpet Bonded Foam and Flexi-Rolls are the same price. Flexi-Rolls have slits in the back of them to assist with rolling them up. We recommend using Flexi-Rolls if you know you are going to be moving your foam frequently. However, if the foam is going to be left down, Carpet Bonded Foam is the most appropriate choice.
How long will my foam last?
It all depends on how the mats are taken care of/handled and the volume of activity on the mats. At a minimum your foam should last 7 to 10 years. This figure is based on customer information as to when they call in to get replacement rolls.
Do you carry used equipment? Unfortunately, no, we do not carry used equipment at this time.
Do you ship internationally?
Generally, we can ship overseas. However, there are some exceptions. Please ask about your particular location. Most items in our store are able to be shipped internationally.
Freight damage can happen regardless of the precautions we take, unfortunately. You have five days from receiving your package to inform us that your product arrived damaged, but the sooner the better. If you suspect a product has been damaged, please note it on the drivers copy of the delivery receipt. This is very important! If you do not note there is damage or suspected damage on the delivery receipt, we may not be able to process your claim. Please take photos of the product and delivery receipt and email them to us immediately. Always hold onto the damaged item until you are told otherwise. If you find a product has damage that was hidden or internal, please send photos and contact us immediately.
California Proposition 65
California residents are generally familiar with California Proposition 65 warnings because they see them so frequently. Citizens of other states who purchase goods made or sold by companies doing business in California also encounter these notices and may find them confusing or troubling. We offer the following to provide some clarity to them and hope all our customers will find it informative and beneficial. Proposition 65 ("The Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986") became California state law by direct voter initiative in 1986, carrying a 63%-37% margin. Its goals are to protect drinking water sources from toxic substances that cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm, and also to minimize or eliminate exposure of any type to those chemicals by requiring advance warnings of their presence. Two requirements of Proposition 65 are:
Each year, California's Governor must publish a list of substances determined by the state to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. More than 850 chemicals are currently listed.
Any entity doing business in California and/or selling products to California residents must provide buyers of products containing any listed chemical with a "reasonable warning" against risk of exposure to those substances.
This is our Proposition 65 warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Similar warnings must be posted at locations where listed substances or products containing them are sold, used or stored: including but not limited to hardware suppliers, grocery stores, drug stores, medical facilities, government agencies, retail stores and parking garages. A warning of this type is also required for such commonly used products these: goods made of or containing leather, vinyl, foam, plastics and other synthetics; glassware, ceramics and tableware; batteries and/or products containing batteries; beauty and personal hygiene products (including first-aid kits and lotions); medicines, alcohol and even fish.