Home » Gymnastics » Uneven Bars
• System maintains the stability of the unit
• Allows use of standard Uneven Bars, including standard cable assemblies
• Features dual adjustment with cable tighteners and adjusting tensioning braces
• Includes 14 concrete (only) installation anchors (anchors for wood floor installations are not included)
• Works with all AAI cabled Uneven Bars, Ring Towers, Horizontal Bars and Single Bar Trainers
• SRS System requires 14’ x 12’ Uneven Bars footprint (29% less space than traditional uneven bars)
Pricing does not include shipping. Request a delivered price.
Since the introduction of our Mini Bar over 15 years ago, it's introduced to the sport a generation of young gymnasts. It's also been the bar most frequently copied by other manufacturers. Here's why:
• STABILITY: Engineered so costly additional parts or weights aren't needed. All height adjustments are secured with snaplock/spinlock combination. No rattling or shaking.
• PRACTICALITY: Bar height settings range from 38" to 58" in 3" increments. 48" width between bases accommodates standard size matting.
• AFFORDABILITY: Excellent product, reasonably priced. Nothing extra to buy. We even supply an Allen wrench for easy minimal assembly.
• MOBILITY: Our Mini Bar is preferred by mobile gym operators because it's so easy to put up and put away.
Shipping is included inside the continental US. Allow around 3-4 weeks for delivery.
(Half stack which includes two blocks of each size as well as individual blocks are also available; please see listings for CB-205, CB-212, CB-224 & CB-248).
The Original & Grand Canyon Bar Blocks feature a combination of crosslink polyethylene/100 ILD polyurethane foam filler, ultra-durable 18 oz. covers and 4" wide hook and loop fasteners.
Available in royal blue, red or green.
« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next »