Home » Gymnastics » Uneven Bars
The Constant Tension Bars (CTB) are designed to use for training and for lower level gymnastic programs, and now make it possible to keep tension while making width adjustments.
These prices do not include shipping. Request a delivered price.
Click on 'Details' or the photo to seem more detail! Normally ships in 2 to 4 weeks.
American Athletic, Inc. (AAI), is proud to announce that in September 2016, we received FIG approval (and certification) for the Graphite “E” Rail to be used during competition on our Elite Uneven Bar System (407-109). The Graphite E Rail is made with less graphite strands than our Graphite X Rail allowing the gymnast a “softer” feel. The Graphite E Rail has been in use at the USA Gymnastics Junior Olympic level for approximately 5 years, and now is approved for use during all competition.
> Also available with Graphite E Rails. (407-109) $4,535 + Motor Freight
Normally ships within 3 to 4 weeks.
122PB-120 - with Standard Cables $3,840 + Freight
122PB-130 - with ACSYS Cables $3,600 + Freight
Request Freight Quote
The Non-Cabled Single Bar Trainer allows you to set your height lower than our current system while saving space by not using cables as you would with other single bar trainers.
These normally take about 3 to 4 weeks to ship. Please request a delivered price. Click on image or 'Details' for more detail. Made in USA.
Please note which options you prefer and Request a Quote. We will be glad to furnish you a delivered price.
Quick release allows rapid change from men’s Single Bar Trainer to women’s.
• Height adjusts from 44” to 91 ½” (112 to 232cm) in 20cm increments and from 91 ½” to 99 1/4” (232 to 252cm) in 5cm increments
• Depending on the model selected, utilizes a standard Graphite X Women’s Uneven Bar or shot-peened stainless steel Men's Horizontal Bar. Pivot points of the bar are 94 ½” (240cm) center-to-center.
• AAI features Copper Compression Sleeves on our apparatus cables, which improves apparatus performance
• Includes one Graphite X bar or Stainless Steel Bar, Safety Collars, Single Bar Trainer, Quick Release Conversion Kit, U-Base and Stabilizer Rods
• Requires four C-style floor anchors — not included.
• Compatible with old style plates only ½” (13mm)
• 407-450 Women’s Quick Release U-Base Single Bar Trainer $3,220 + Freight -- wt. 216 lbs. (98kg)
• 407-455 Men's Quick Release U-Base Single Bar Trainer $3,350 + Freight -- wt. 237 lbs. (108kg)
• Request a delivered price.
This bar is perfect to use over pits. Pit width under the bar should be 90".
« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next »