Home » Gymnastics » Men's Bars
The Non-Cabled Single Bar Trainer allows you to set your height lower than our current system while saving space by not using cables as you would with other single bar trainers.
These normally take about 3 to 4 weeks to ship. All these Vault Trainers must ship via motor freight. Please request a delivered price. Click on image or 'Details' for more detail. Made in USA.
Similar features to the ELITE™ model, this adjustable unit is ideal for training and age group competition.
Comes with fiberglass rails covered with a wood veneer.
• Bars adjust in height from 37’’ to 52’’ (94cm to 132cm) in 3’’ (7.5cm) increments
• Unit is 75’’ (191cm) wide and 72’’ (183cm) deep
• Uprights are powder coated in a orange gloss finish with silver powder coated pistons
• Accommodates 5’ x 10’ mat
• $1,950 + freight. Get a delivered price to your facility.
• Ships in 3 to 4 weeks.
AAI ELITE Parallel Bars are designed to accommodate the high stress of the athlete's most advanced routines.
The parallel bar width can be adjusted by loosening the spin lock and turning the piston so that the gooseneck position changes. The bars will adjust in width from 15” (380 mm) to 26” (650 mm).
$5,445 -- The shown price does not include shipping. Request a delivered price.
To adjust bar height, loosen the spin lock, disengage the snap lock and adjust the piston up or down. Make sure the snap lock is engaged completely and the spin lock is tightened before using the apparatus. The p-bars height adjusts from 65” (1650 mm) to 88 9/16" (2250 mm) in 50 mm increments. Always adjust all four pistons to the same height.
In order to maintain safe working conditions for the gymnasts, the coach or program director is responsible for performing periodic inspections of the apparatus. Inspect for loose or damaged fasteners, other damaged parts or parts that have experienced excessive wear. DO NOT USE damaged equipment.
These parallel bars are designed to meet all FIG, NCAA, and USAG requirements for competition. Normally ships in 3 to 4 weeks.
• System maintains the stability of the unit
• Allows use of standard Uneven Bars, including standard cable assemblies
• Features dual adjustment with cable tighteners and adjusting tensioning braces
• Includes 14 concrete (only) installation anchors (anchors for wood floor installations are not included)
• Works with all AAI cabled Uneven Bars, Ring Towers, Horizontal Bars and Single Bar Trainers
• SRS System requires 14’ x 12’ Uneven Bars footprint (29% less space than traditional uneven bars)
Pricing does not include shipping. Request a delivered price.
Shipping is included inside the continental US. Allow around 3-4 weeks for delivery.
« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next »